We invite you to read this Cookies Policy carefully.
1. What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that are used on your device (for example your computer, tablet or mobile phone), in order to store information and retrieve information already stored. Cookies are used to guarantee the quality, usability and correct functioning of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about browsing habits on them and to personalize their content, and can sometimes be used to recognize the user of a website. .
Therefore, cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, and in no case do they pose a risk to your computer or your device. Furthermore, they can help us to recognize the need for improvements in parts of the Website and to detect malfunctions.
2. What types of cookies are used on this Website, and what is their purpose?
Below, we provide you with information about the different types of cookies that we use on the Website.
• Technical cookies: are those that allow you to browse the Website and allow you to use its different functionalities and services, for example, logging in with your identifier, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out a purchase process, manage a payment, and control fraud linked to the security of the service. These cookies are automatically installed on your device.
• Preference or personalization cookies: they are those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with characteristics that can differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website or their language ( in case of having this possibility), which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of your behavior on the Website. This information makes it possible to measure and analyze the activity of the Website, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements to the Website based on the analysis of the browsing data collected.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can find out the list of cookies used by the Website you are visiting, and the characteristics of these cookies, in section 4 of this Policy: “List of cookies”.
3. How can you configure cookies on the Website?
3.1. Cookie settings through the cookie settings center
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them, if you wish, directly through the cookie management options of your browser, as explained in the next point 3.2.
3.2. Cookie settings through your browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer at any time through the options made available to you by the browser you use. We tell you how to do it:
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the Internet Explorer Tools button and then on Internet Options> Privacy> Settings> OK. For more information press here
• If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options> Privacy> Use a personalized configuration for the history> Check the Accept cookies option to activate them, and uncheck it to deactivate them> Choose how long the cookies will be stored> Accept. For more information press here
• If you use Google Chrome: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar> Settings> Show advanced options> In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings> In the “Cookies” section, you can configure cookies . For more information press here
• If you use Safari: go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those offered by the browser. For more information press here
• If you use Opera: click on Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies. For more information press here
• If you’re using an iPhone or iPad: From the home screen, select Settings> Safari, then choose your preferred settings option. For more information press here
• If you use Android: press Menu> Settings> Security and Privacy> activate or deactivate the “Accept cookies” box> Restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
• If you use Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer, tap More> Settings. You can also access Internet Explorer settings through Settings in the application list. Select or disable the Allow cookies option.
4. List of cookies
In addition, you can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies, to which we provide the corresponding links:
• “Google Analytics” cookies: information about international data transfers by clicking here.
5. Additional information